Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Beginnings (hopefully!)

Anyone who has followed this blog will have noted that not much appeared in 2007. The reason for this was that most of my time and energy went toward taking care of my ailing parents. This situation has now become more manageable. I'm now going to attempt to revive the blog. This is not a firm promise to the thousands(!) who visit here.
I'm also going to make it easier to post comments. I got fed up with spam in the past but I didn't realize that using the anti-spam mechanism would virtually make commenting impossible. So, stay tuned!

2 Comments:

At 3:09 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to more content!

 
At 5:19 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We in Sweden are looking forward to some news too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home